2019 Sponsorship Opportunities!
Bellevue East Little League (BELL) purpose is to provide a healthy environment for the youth of our communities. Our focus is to encourage participation, develop character and discipline, promote teamwork, and advocate citizenship and community pride. Our league is operated 100% by volunteers so we depend greatly on our community’s participation.
Bellevue East Little League invites you and / or your local business to become a proud sponsor, and a valued member of our BELL community for the upcoming 2019 season. Like many youth organizations, BELL depends on the financial support of community members and businesses to ensure our local youth have theopportunity to enjoy America’s greatest past time. From player scholarships to basic operational cost (fields,uniforms, equipment, etc.), your donation can make a huge impact in our local community. BELL offers fantastic exposure for your business with various levels of sponsorship opportunities that will reach 500+ Bellevue families.
Single - $200 donation
- Be a proud sponsor of our many scholarship athletes; this donation will cover the cost for 1 scholarship player for the 2019 BELL season.
RBI - $1,000 donation
- Company logo (with link to website) included in sponsors section of the BELL website.
- Company name / link to website / coupons promoted on BELL member newsletters.
- 3’ X 5’ vinyl logo banner, printed company name on BELL dugout banner to be displayed at BELL games.
- Front page rotating banner ad on BELL website for calendar year 2019.
- BELL sponsorship plaque to hang at your business location.
Home Run - $2,500 donation (Limited Availability)
All benefits of the RBI Level plus:
- Your company logo displayed on every BELL player and coaches cap (roughly 500 caps).
Grand Slam - $5,000 donation (Limited Availability)
All benefits of RBI Level plus:
- Your company logo printed on sleeve or above numbers on every BELL player jersey
- Official sponsor of the BELL Majors championship Game. 1st pitch and introduction.
Custom sponsorship packages are also available (Any donations are greatly appreciated).
Corporate sponsorships have a huge impact on the experience of our players and families. Sponsorships offer companies the opportunity to show support for the Bellevue East Little League program, promote a positive brand, increase brand awareness, reach a wider demographic, and help the members of our community.
Different levels of corporate sponsorships are available. To learn more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company Matching and Volunteer Hour Match Programs
If you donate monetarily to BELL or volunteer, check to see if your company offers a gift matching program. Many companies have matching and volunteer hour match programs that provide monetary matching for the time you spend helping out the League.
Donate by Check
Please make all checks payable to Bellevue East Little League
Please mail checks to:
BELLEVUE EAST LITTLE LEAGUE
PO Box 6991
BELLEVUE, WA 98008
Every donation is tax deductible.
We need your support! We are 100% volunteer operated. Bellevue East Little League works with youth across the Bellevue area and it's not possible without help from you.
There are lots of opportunities:
Scorekeeping | Coaching | Umpiring | Managing | Open Board Positions
and many others...
E-mail email@example.com to help out!
How Your Donation Helps Us
Bellevue East Little League places player and family experience at the top of its list of priorities. We continually strive to improve the experience for our players and families.
These improvements can take place in many ways, including:
- enhancing our fields and facilities
- providing scholarships to families needing financial assistance
- upgrading equipment
- enhancing our umpire program
- increasing the number of children we serve, and
- adding specialized clinics for our players, managers, coaches and umpires
This, of course, requires funding. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit; all our income comes from seasonal registration fees and donations from community members and local businesses. Every dollar helps, and every donation is tax deductible.